Monday, November 26, 2012

Letter #66 John 6:28

Hello family and friends.

Another week has flown by here in Argentina. I´ve been here a week in Alta Gracia and it feels like I´ve been here for 2 days.... I still have noooo idea where I am at. haha

Its way fun having a new area. I like it. You get to meet a lot of people and you dont have any prejudgements about the people.... So that means,,,  A lot of contacts!! haha I think I talked to about 100 people this week randomly at their houses or in the streets. But we didn´t have that much success as I would´ve hoped.

I am hoping that we can have a lot more success this week and Ill be sure to send a bigger letter next week with a lot more updates.

The coolest thing that happened this week was we found an inactive family that has 3 kids that aren´t baptized. So we are working a lot with them. Mostly we have to find out how to work with the dad.... who isn´t a member. He is kinda against us coming over and teaching them and talking to them at all but hey,.... ill get to his heart eventually :D

I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving because we didn´t celebrate it at all here!! I forgot it even happened! haha :D

Que estén muy bien!

Elder Gray






No comments:

Post a Comment