Monday, February 20, 2012

Letter #26

Hola Familia, y los otros Choros que estan mirando a mi carta semanal.

Whats up.

first of all, like usual, i love you all. thanks for all your prayers and support from home!

second of all.... the top ten weekly things

1. 91% I am at 91% of the stuff that im trying to give up!!! it was a really good week, and i think the lord knows of my work trying to leave this stuff behind. so he blessed us with a couple more people that we are going to pass by and teach! love it :)

2. Talk. I gave a talk about the Commandments in Sacrament yesterday. The best part about it, is taht it rained that morning, so NOONE came to church. there were probably 15 people in the sacrament meeting. so giving a talk wasnt to bad, it reminded me of some of my lessons in my old area with the huge families that they have.

3. My Blister. OOOOOO my blister.... I had a HUGE blood blister on my foot this week, so basically the whole week, i was walking like a we-tawd trying to avoid walking on my foot. So my ankle hurts now... but whatev, its the life of a missionary.

But yeah, back to the blister. I popped it yesterday!!! woo. It reminded me of that youtube video tiff showed me that one time of some guy popping a huge zit on his back that kept pussing for like 30 minutes.... and it was all gooey and chunky and stuff.... good times. (now you all have a nice image in your head :) youre welcome)

4. My watch. I bought a watch from elder Bryant!! guess how much it cost me...... youre all wrong. i got it for free :) boo yeah. "patrick star, you are one smart shopper". Its actually really legit, its all white and i love it. maybe ill send a picture of it home right now.

5. My ipod. I am probably goiung to buy an ipod from elder bryant too.... (in case you havent already sent me mine)..... so yeah, let me know. beacuse he has taylor swifts christmas album on it, and it is REALLLY tempting to buy.

6. T-swift. Like i said, i found out that his ipod had taylor swift on it... so its been a really good taylor swift christmas this last week :)

7. Maxi. We had another lesson with MAxi, and hes oging to give up on drinking!! woo!! but then he asked us a lot of deeper questions... that i wont go into with you all. but yeah, hes going to buenos aires for his vacations for two weeks so we wont be able to talk to him for a while. hopefully he keeps it all clean!

8. Jose. he also, gave up on drinking!! and we found out for sure his age, 78..... he is the most in shape dude i ahve met and hes 4 times as old as me! i love this man. but he is taking his vacations at his daughters house so we wont be able to teach him for a week or so.... keep Jose and Maxi in your prayers!!

9. Got rained on. "I look like i just got rained on."-Julian Smith. If you havent heard of this quote, go to youtube and search Julian Smith, expensive haircut, and the watch the video. That will explain everything.

But yeah. We sleep outside because one of our fans is broken..... Pucha! So yeah, we were sleeping outside when we woke up in the middle of the night because we were getting wet.... but me, in my still sleeping mode (mom knows what im talking about), didnt realize that it was raining. So yeah, i wake up, look around, realize that the other elders are running inside screaming like little girls, and elder montalban is screaming and saying something in spanish, and then i go back to sleep. then i wake up in probably half a minute and realize that i am getting rained on. i grab my mattress, run inside with the others, and then we continue to sleep inside.

10. Got rained on. Yeah, like the one before, i got rained on. But this time I was sleeping INSIDE!!! I woke up, felt wet, looked down to see if i peed my pants, confirmed that i didnt, then felt water drip on my head.... yeah, our roof is leaking ....so i got rained on outside, and inside in the same night. Welcome to Argentina :)

11. OH, and i started to read the scriptures out loud again.... I think this will help a lot with my accent and with my speaking abilities, and its also good to go throught the book of mormon again :)

I hope you are all counting your many blessings! Remember when you have a bad day, turn to christ, because he literally SUFFERED everything that we haves suffered/are suffering.

love you all, be safe, read the scrips, search for ways to better your life!

Mosiah 28:3
 Now they were desirous that salvation should be declared to every creature, for they could not abear that any human bsoul should cperish; yea, even the very thoughts that any soul should endure dendless torment did cause them to quake and etremble.

No comments:

Post a Comment