Sunday, May 20, 2012

Mother's Day (Letter #38)

Hello Family!

Long time no talk.... not really, we talked last night.

How is everyone doing since yesterday? Anything wild and crazy happen?

This letter is going to be pretty short since I told you all what happened yesterday. But this week, we should be having a baptism! José, at long last, is going to be baptized. He is probably my most favorite person in Argentina right now. He is such a sweet person. He has been through the hardest life, with the most guilt for the most amount of time, and this week, at long last, he is going to be baptized so that he can have his guilt swept away.

Congrats to Joe! I was super excited to hear that Joe got baptized :) He has been a long friend of mine and im glad of the decision he took. And I know that God is really glad as well. (Matthew 3:17)

Yeah. Nothing really new has happened this week. We just have been having a hard time getting people to come to church so we are working in that so that people can progress to their baptism!
I love you all and I hope you all had a great mother´s day!

Elder Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment