Monday, May 28, 2012

Letter #40

Hi everyone!!

First of all.... good news.... We had 5 people in church this week!! It was a record for our barrio since last June! so we are very pumped. haha

Charli is doing amazing. He went to a baptism that was in a different Area. We were talking to him afterwards just about his family, then he stopped and told us that he felt something that he has never felt before when he saw the lady go under the water. Then he pictured himself going under the water and he felt something even more powerful that he has never felt before. He took it as his answer :). He is going to get baptized the 9th of June. Transfers are this weekend so hopefully i will be able to see the baptism. But if not, its ok. ill get pictures :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD. you old man.... how old are you nowadays? like 55? something like that, theres just so many years that i have lost track. ;)

But really dad, you are the man. I hope this year will be the best year of your life yet. I think it will be since i wont be in the whole year to bug you. haha

I just want everyone to know that my dad is the best dad in the whole world. I have learned so much from him over the years. So many lessons that i could never buy. I'm extremely grateful for everything that he has done for me. I think my brothers and sisters would agree that our dad is the most loving, caring man you would ever meet. After 10 minutes of talking with him, you would think that you two have been best friends for the last 50 years.

I love you dad, and i hope you have a great year.

We are having a lot of success here in Barrio Jardín. we recently just made a list of all the people the other elders have already contacted. And now we have been contacting all of those people. So now, we have been finding a TON of people. we have like 15 new people that we are teaching. I'm excited to see what this week holds out for us.

I love you all and I hope you are all doing good! Write me if you need anything from Argentina!

Elder Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment