Monday, August 27, 2012

Letter #53 D&C 18:10-16

Wow... This week was just beyond words. It was truly a week of miracles and a lot of work.

First of all, let me tell you all the greatest joys that I have ever felt in my entire life. It was when I saw all of my investigators step in the waters of baptism and make a covenant with our heavenly father and promise to him that they will always remember him and keep his commandments. Really, every single one of the baptismal services that i have been at, it is hard to stop from tearing up. I know that bringing souls to our Heavenly Father brings us the greatest joy that I have ever felt.

Joaquin was baptised!!!! :D woohoo. Just look at the attached photo to see how happy he was about it.

Denise could not get baptized this week but she did promise us that she will get baptized before the month ends! She is really awesome. :D And she introduced us to the rest of her family who are not members yet and they love us! So hopefully and prayerfully we can help the 8 of them prepare for their baptisms as well. :D

We also talked with the Familia Medina and they told us that they will start prepping to come to church every week this month. So now we just need to start talking abou tthe baptismal covenant :D

I also wanted to apologize to mom for how late this mail was... We did service today and we literaly built a house today...... We started at 9 this morning and we just ended an hour ago (6).... it was a fun opportunity and my hands are ripped up, but I loved the experience :D

I also wanted to congratulate Marci and Jeff on the new baby boy. Welcome to the team Thomas!

We also had transfers this week and me and elder Goates are still companions and we are really excited to start this transfer!  Elder Goates and I have a goal of having 8 baptisms together! So we are working really hard to accomplish what the Lord is willing to give us.

I am also really excited to take a dip into the pool when I get back..... haha

I INVITE ALL OF MY FRIENDS TO GO AND HAVE A PARTY AT MY HOUSE WITHOUT ME!!! WOOHOO!! AND YOU HAVE PERMISSION TO USE THE POOL :D you´re welcome mom. I love you too.

And I also heard that my boy Steve Nash is in the starting lineup for the Lakers.... How it should be :D No one can stop us!!

If anyone is thinking about sending me a one year anniversary present.... I really need some new ties... :D

Im going to take a lot of pictures this week so I hope you will all be able to see the lives that the gospel is touching.

I lov eyou all and I hope you have a great week!

Con muchísimo amor,
Elder Gray


No comments:

Post a Comment