Thursday, October 27, 2011

Letter #8

Family!
Guess what!?!?!?......................................(me giving you time to think)................................................................................................
I got my travel plans! I'm headed to Argentina! I leave November 3rd at 8 am! My flight leaves at 11:10 am (flight 1972) headed to Atlanta GA. I get there at about 4:50pm (GA time). My district Pres said that I can call you! So Mom, Thursday, Nov. 3, at about 2:30ish-3:30ish, stop your life completely and wait to answer your cell phone. You better Pick Up! The Pres said I can talk for as long as I want with you guys. . . And I have a 3 hour lay-over until I leave at 7:50pm from Atlanta, GA, on my 13 hour flight to Buenos Aires, Argentina on flight 101. So I need 2 things:
1. To get a call card from you guys.... The elders said you can get them at the store and they look like gift cards. I guess they pay by the minute or something. So just get one for as long as you want to talk to me! -up to 3 hours.
2. Promise you'll pick up!
Oh.... and a third to Dad: I won't get bald on my mission because of a promise I found in DC9:12-14. (: Yeah Buddy. And you have the same promise too!
I LOVE YOU ALL AND I CANT WAIT TO HEAR YOU.
Love,
Elder Gris
P.s. these flights are Delta.... so good seats!

No comments:

Post a Comment