Thursday, October 6, 2011

Pictures


These are pictures Collin sent us from the MTC. The captions below the pictures are what Collin had written on the back of the photo. 






Provo Temple


In front of the temple
Hey! Everybody! Come see how good I look! -Zane would understand


Elder Sands and I, First Day
We did this for funniness . . . We aren't gay, I swear.

Sam H. Smith statue

Relt wanted to try on the legendary boot


The tree smells like cream soda!

My study desk


Me and Elder Parker Dennis. Basically a BYU roomate
The Boot



Standard of Truth

I thought it was cool
Top: Me, Sands, Bowman, Potrie, Adair, Tourtallot, Bate, Lindsley  Bottom: Jaruis, Relt, Pickett    District 44A

   



Me, Sands, Relt re-enacting the T-shirts

I get special privileges because of my boot. 

Our Classroom

Elder Sands studying. . . me goofing off!
I was really hungry that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment